Primonial REIM Germany AG is the German investment and asset management platform of the French Primonial Group with offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich. Primonial's European Real Estate assets amount to approximately EUR 30 billion assets under management and have been built up over the last 10 years in the markets of France, Germany, Italy and Luxembourg. In the Real Estate segment, 400 employees are active globally across Europe and approximately 80 employees in Germany. Until 2017, the focus was on France, after which the German platform was acquired and the Luxembourg real estate fund business was established. The strategic objectives consist of a growth strategy globally and the sustainable strengthening of the real estate business. Together their objectives lie in the optimization of the company, an increase in efficiency and the strategic orientation as one of the leading Real Estate Asset Managers in Europe with urban aspirations, which are to manifest themselves both in terms of real estate economics as well as social and socio-political aspects.
To support our team, we are looking for an accountant (m/f/d) at our Hamburg location as soon as possible.
The scope of duties
- Accounting support in the context of balance sheet accounting for our three management companies
- Preparatory accounting for our company in Luxembourg as well as cooperation with the Luxembourg tax consulting office
- Monthly reporting to the consolidation accounting department in France
- Collaboration on annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) together with the tax consulting office
- Cooperation in budgeting, forecasting and liquidity management together with the controlling department
- Contact person for auditors, tax consultants and external accounting service providers
- Collaboration in the organization of interfaces with Controlling
- Implementation of projects related to process optimization in accounting, controlling and IT
- Collaboration in the organization and (re)structuring of accounting in cooperation with the Head of Accounting
- Deputy absence representation for the Head of Accounting
- Completed training as a tax clerk (m/f/d) or commercial training and further training as an accountant (m/f/d)
- Sound accounting knowledge with several years of professional experience
- Certainty of financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) due to several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience in the real estate sector desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Flexibility, assertiveness, high performance motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Very good analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Attractive location in Hamburg's city center, accessible by public transport
- A secure job with an excellent working atmosphere in a successful company
- Capital-forming benefits
- Subsidy for public transport
- Individual promotion of direct insurance (Allianz) by the employer after the probationary period
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and water at your free disposal
- Member of the Corporate Benefit site with attractive employee discounts
Please apply with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) and information on the next possible starting date and a salary expectation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kuboszek at 040 411 88 55 84.
We look forward to receiving your application!