Our SCPI offer
Collective real estate, "simplified" access to real estate
We offer a unique range of real estate savings solutions allowing a diversified allocation in order to meet the specific wealth objectives of individual investors.
By subscribing to shares in real estate investment trust (SCPI), it is possible to invest in indirect real estate with a limited starting capital compared to a direct real estate investment and without management constraints, in return for fees paid, to the management company.
What is an SCPI?
A saving solution which aims to redistribute its revenues to its participants
An SCPI (real estate investment trust) owns a number of properties which are leased out to professionals: offices, retail outlets, hotels, clinics, retirement homes, ... or private individuals: housing.
The reception of potential rental amounts generates returns which become revenue payments (dividends) made to each participant as a pro-rata of their investment in the SCPI.
After five years of ownership the SCPI can sell certain real-estate assets which may generate gains which will then be distributed to the associates. Losses may also occur.
SCPIs receive an authorisation from the Autorités des Marchés Financiers (Financial Markets Regulator) although this does not constitute proof of any sort of investment opportunity. The associates will receive copies of all documents related to their investments from the SCPI (information notices, annual reports, etc.).
Why invest in a Primonial REIM France SCPI
(REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST)?
Primonial REIM France is the market leader for SCPI with an annual collection volume of over €3billion and €7 billion in SCPI capitalisation at 31/12/2019. The SCPIs managed by Primonial REIM France are a reflection of its management team’s convictions concerning the various target markets: offices, health and education property, retail, residential and hotel trade.
By buying Primonial REIM France SCPI shares you will become an indirect property owner alongside a number of other participants and consequently you will benefit from:
- The chance to access themed SCPI that prioritise healthcare, education, office or domestic residential properties.
- A large choice of SCPI covering different real-estate sectors and geographical zones for a more diverse property asset allocation.
- Mutual risks since the investments are in properties of different types in various geographical zones and with diverse tenant profiles.
- Easier real-estate holding management since it is Primonial REIM France that purchases the properties for the SCPI, manages the leaseholds and manages the properties.
How to subscribe to an SCPI?
o direct payment
o on credit (loan interest deducted from your property income)
Investing with credit involves certain risks: a loan agreement is a commitment by the subscriber and must be repaid. Please ensure that you will have the necessary liquidity before making such a commitment. The subscriber must not rely solely on the income from the SCPI to meet their repayment obligations, considering the unpredictable nature of such an investment.
By way of a life insurance contract as Units of account
o tax benefits for life insurance policies
o life insurance contract liquidity
o more diverse allocation
o additional life insurance policy charges
o exposure to property market risks
Through the temporary division of ownership
By dividing the full SCPI ownership into bare ownership and usufructuary. Participant A therefore becomes the bare owner whilst participant B purchases the usufruct in order to make a medium-term treasury investment.
SCPI: a long-term investment which involves risks
Before subscribing in SCPI shares, the investor must receive copies of the information notice, the statutes, the DIC, the subscription notice, the most recent information bulletin and the most recent annual report. These documents are available from the management company.
Discover our SCPI
A new way of experiencing real estate
- An SCPI oriented towards everyday real estate: residential/hospitality
- Potential capital gains partly carried by the dynamics of the metropolises
- Investments in France and in the Eurozone
An asset base mainly composed of offices
- A capitalisation over 3 billion euros
- Majority of the offices in Ile-de-France
- Prestigious tenants
The SCPI that supports all stages of life
- Socially useful activities on a buoyant market
- Investments in France and in the Eurozone
- A capitalisation of over 4 billion euros
SCPI Patrimmo Commerce
Commercial real estate within reach
- An SCPI for shop buildings
- National and international brands
- Attention given to the quality of locations
SCPI Patrimmo Croissance
Residential real estate in bare ownership
- The 1st SCPI mainly invested in bare ownership
- A social and interim residential asset base
- Buildings mainly for future completion
SCPI Ufifrance Immobilier
An asset base mainly composed of offices in Ile-de-France
- A fixed-capital SCPI created in 1988
- Asset base 100% in Ile-de-France
- Active property management
SCPI Patrimmo Habitation 1
New residential real estate in Scellier BBC
- The Scellier BBC tax arrangement
- Assets entirely located in zones A and A bis
- A capital increase closed in January 2012
Simulate your investment in SCPI
Define your project, contact us
As with any property investment, there is a risk of capital loss that may be caused by fluctuations in property markets and/or currency exchange rates. Revenues are not guaranteed, they may rise or fall depending on how the trust performs. An SCPI is a long-term investment with a recommended investment period of 10 years. Liquidity is limited, the management company cannot guarantee the resale of shares. As with any investment, past performances are not an indication of future performance.